Mazi

Karcher Pressure Washer

Anyone have any opinions.

I have had my K4 Ecologic since April last year ands its a piece of plastic junk.

The handle broke on one side and today the other side broke so now I cant even wind up the hose properly.

I've been a valeter for 8 years and I've always stuck with Karcher. I buy the smaller machines because I'm moving around a lot and find them more convenient (I currently have a K2). Whilst they can fail, one thing I will say is that their warranty service is absolutely excellent. Phone them up, explain the problem, send off your proof of purchase and the sticker from the bottom of the machine and within a few days you have a brand new one on your doorstep.

I've heard good things about Kranzle but had no experience. My brother ran a Detailing Company for me a couple of years ago and we started with a Karcher which soon died. Purchased a decent Nilfisk Unit and it's been superb, definitely recommended. ;)

C.

They are sending me new bits in the post.

Poor build quality for such an established name

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

When my karcher broke I bought a nilfisk, its been brilliant, can't fault it

Same here, the ally motor is much more quiet then karcher, ive had two and both starter to leak from inside.

Anyone think I could blag a refund?

They have sent me new part but I can't fit it as I can't strip the old bits off. Scared to use too much force as everything is made of shitty brittle plastic.

They said they can get a technician to assemble it but he is 45 mins away from me near Glasgow and I'm in Edinburgh.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

On 13/06/2014 at 22:42, 711jrp said:

Kranzle, might seem a bit on the pricey but you'll never have to buy another......

My Karcher died the other day. Must of had it for about 8 or 9 years so can't really complain.

Decided to invest in a Kranzle K1050 TST. Used it for the first time yesterday and it's brilliant. Feels like it's got twice the power of the Karcher and feels so much more solidly built.