E39mad

E36 328i Mtec Convertible

How much then for a poor Northern soul?

Advertised the last set at 400 and took 375. Will do the same deal this was for bare wheels, refurbed without try's with correct stagger.

love it!! ive been looking at these lately. I used to have an e36 323i convertible which I adored!! will dig some pics out!! great cars.

Lovely ... what colour was yours? 

Look like Sunflowers too!

i think colour was Montreal blue?? cant remember now as it was a while ago but I loved that car :)

Alloys weren't sunflowers, name fails me now, but were very similar look to Sunflowers yes.

lol apologies!! they were!!! haha, at the time i wanted the m3 wheels which had a large plastic centre cover!! I've got a tad confused in my old age :)

Thanks :) That car was my pride and joy!! its still going around locally but sadly been totally abused. Painful to see it now if honest, as someone has obviously opened a can of paint stripper whilst sat on bonnet etc!!

tempted to buy it back and make good again! new interior ( cheap enough ) respray bonnet, remove awful m badge, good paint correction all round and bit of love to the roof would see it right!!! wheels surprisingly still look good, quite a good tyre wall on the oem sized tyres therefore a bit of play with avoiding curbs etc. So they are still good.

Front wheels now back from the refurbishers so Alpinas back on, still a couple of panels to do as did the F11 last week:

post-31138-0-13404600-1404148879_thumb.j

post-31138-0-39433900-1404148921_thumb.j

yes! the lights, lose them asap!! :)

you are nearly there!! go onto the 3 series e36 forum and I'm sure some chavvy boy racer will happily swap with you for his standard lights!!!

Not updated this for ages. In the last four years not much else has been needed other than servicing.

The horrid front lights were changed for OEM's. The stereo amp had blown and the pixels gone. Wanted to keep a factory look so got a CD43 unit which has a far better amp for the HK speakers. The rear diffuser was pitted beyond correctional repair so was painted last year. 

Car has been performing superbly and did a great round trip to Le Mans last summer. 

Pic from Gawsworth Show May 2017 amongst other Bimmers:

IMG_20170529_114919818.jpg

P1020397.JPG

Edited by E39mad