Paggers

Your 5 Series Photography - ONE Photo Per Post Please :-)

1 hour ago, Loadmaster said:

Ah, so you did go. How did you get on?

Yes, was really good thanks, apart from the 6hrs straight drive the Friday and near 10hrs on the Monday in 35deg heat in a car with no air con. Put more details in my project thread. Bars and that all open, which is was I was worried about, didn't really want to be sat in a hotel room all the time.

3 hours ago, KitsonRis said:

Yes, was really good thanks, apart from the 6hrs straight drive the Friday and near 10hrs on the Monday in 35deg heat in a car with no air con. Put more details in my project thread. Bars and that all open, which is was I was worried about, didn't really want to be sat in a hotel room all the time.

6 and 10 hour drives??!! What route?

8 hours ago, Loadmaster said:

6 and 10 hour drives??!! What route?

Calais along the E40 through Belgium then south at Colonge, just hit traffic around Brussels. Then same route on the way back but did the return leg from Folkestone to Gloucester too (on the way we stayed overnight in Folkestone).

1 hour ago, DerekJr. said:

Is that at the back of the civic offices opposite the Guildhall in Pompey?

Best regards,

Mick

11 hours ago, Ordnator said:

Is that at the back of the civic offices opposite the Guildhall in Pompey?

Best regards,

Mick

Indeed it is! A little picture to remind you of home :)

On 15/09/2020 at 22:34, DerekJr. said:

That's a very distinctive effect on that photo Derek - almost a cross effect of real/animated and possibly painted. How was that done? 

On 17/09/2020 at 20:17, Loadmaster said:

That's a very distinctive effect on that photo Derek - almost a cross effect of real/animated and possibly painted. How was that done? 

Thanks man. It's a real photo but I played around with it on Adobe Lightroom...mainly made the background darker and gave it a cold tint to it. I left the car with the warm tint from the street lamps. 

2 hours ago, KitsonRis said:

Might be slightly bending the rules but it does include a picture of my E34

IMG_7022.thumb.jpeg.6afd76f876bcf7c2b3bd8577106db950.jpeg

Freshly decorated home office. Yes I need some more furniture but the imporant thing of hanging the picture of my E34 was done first.

Lovely pic... I know it's a terrible thing now.. but back in early 90's I grafted your 'Kidneys' onto my E30 and this pic reminded me of it, thanks.e30.thumb.jpg.9ee13e4fa9a78d34940b8dd2dc4463e7.jpg