karl1

As the sun was out. A couple of changes were made

So my broken corner shields were enoying me. So made a change today. Also thought the sport bumper looks better without a number plate. Thinking I will move the plate back now.

But here is the result of today's messing about.

post-40317-0-91284600-1394904837_thumb.j

post-40317-0-07958700-1394904868_thumb.j

I am going to let people guess what it's off. But I have another in the garage.

Any phase 1 laguna will fit. But it has to be the bottom of the range rn model to have no vents.

Splitter looks good mate, but I'm not a fan of the plate. It either needs to go back to where it was or run without one in my opinion.

Laguna splitters fit the E36 too, I remember a few lads doing it on them years ago. At least Renaults are good for something!

I agree. I think one of them small plates would look better in the normal place without the plate holder fitted.

The number plate looks daft there, it also blocks the airflow to the radiator, but the Laguna splitter looks good

It's coming off today. Going back to normal. And ordering one of them smaller plates next week.

Hi mate look sweet without a plate.

I had one of those smaller plates on my car for a number of years,it looked great, but I had to change it over to the original size plate come every mot. then I finally got caught by the police and had to put the original plates back on.

I saw a car today, think it was a golf, very fleeting glimpse but had a smooth euro front bumper and the plate was on the back of the passenger sun visor, so if you flipped it down it showed, if you can picture that?

Straight fit. Started in the centre and worked my way out. Finding the correct position for it as I went. Only required slight trim to the ends went fitted. I have screwed it up to the bumper. Bonding it on would have not been a option.

I just screwed it up. Just make sure there were no wires or anything above. Just the ends required about half inch off them.