Blobby

This would explain it

For my suspension levelling problem. There's water amongst the modules in the boot.

Not a lot just little pockets of it in the polystyrene , so they were not totally immersed..

I don't think it was from the sunroof drains, it might be from the tailgate seal, what with all the torrential rain and wind i'm wondering if some blew in.

Is that not from when your car let a little bit of wee go when you overloaded it, treating it like a Transit!!??....

Downer though if the modules are fried...  :cry:

Nothing looked fried or did i smell anything fried or burnt.

I have a boot liner which held all the water from the bags of ballast, i'll have to keep an eye on it.

Had a self levelling fault again. No water in the boot so i thought i would have a look at module.

A load of cleaning with the fibre glass brush required

post-36393-0-92223300-1394460850_thumb.j

Ah so fried, (or at least par-boiled) it was then...

I hope that cleaning it up resolves it - I am guessing that the modules ain't cheap and will of course without doubt need coding!!

Oohh, that sounds familiar, our suspension levelling warning has been popping on and off the last few weeks. Took it to our local reputable garage who could find nothing wrong, not even a log of the warning or split pipework..... Sounds like I might have to get physical with the boot liner (its withstood moderate force so far in its resistance to being removed) and check out the water situation.

Neil look at my initial post..

I did unplug the module with the battery still connected, I should have known better. Anyway it worked OK but then we went out again later i got a warning signal albeit the level was still ok.

I still get the error warning so it took the module out again and had a close look at the circuit board.

There are tracks which are completely burnt away and the pad as well. I would solder in a wire but there is nothing to go on... 

Bugger