tristan

Time for another rant!

I am major pissed off this weekend.

It started Friday evening when my flat mate and another mate who is crashing over for a bit had some friends over. No worries there. Til one came back at 2am n had a very noisy dicking.

Followed by the other one with mates in tow at 5am who proceeded to play guitar.

Then around lunch time yesterday more people turned up got drunk, crashed about the place making a load of noise not just in the flat but in the communal areas and outside. People were comin n goin n then more people comin all the way through the night. Even smashing a hole through my bedroom door at one point. This carried on all the way through until 7am this morning and they're still passed out all over the place despite me givin them all a bollockin a couple times.

Now I like a party as much as everyone else but if I have mates round n my flat mate isn't taking part, I keep them under control and quiet as not to disturb them and neighbours.

And my plan today for havin a mate round for dinner n catch up has to be scrapped. So I am tired and in a pissed off mood and gonna have a right go at them when they eventually get up and considering bootin the lot of them out for good.

Rant over.

Bloody hell I would have kicked off at that, I hate having my sleep disturbed luckily the neighbours are well into 50's so are a decent bunch.

Start giving out beatings Tris

I heard a man say setting them on fire is easier ;), or stand there naked staring at them playing with just your balls :lol: :lol:

On a serious note this is why I can't house share and need my own space to come back too, I like to party too but also have a lot of quiet time and not be bothered by anybody or having to feel like I have to converse with people when I just seriously cba lol!

I only ever house shared for 3 months - it drove me crackers so i rented on my own until i met the missus and bought a house with her. Now my kids have mates round and i am still getting pissed off !

They've pissed me off so much recently not just with shit like this but their personal drama that I've decided to rent the place to them n either rent or buy another place to myself. Ideally I'd like to move back to my house by now but it's still a bit of a bomb site inside with redecoration goin on and still can't get my mum n her crap evicted

Edited by tristan

Sympathise with you and also very glad I am not your landlord. Sounds like you can kiss your Bond goodbye Tris.

I feel your pain man, I remember when I had two mates living with me and it's a laugh for the first month then you slowly end up wishing they would die in a freak yachting accident!

I heard a man say setting them on fire is easier ;), or stand there naked staring at them playing with just your balls :lol: :lol:

On a serious note this is why I can't house share and need my own space to come back too, I like to party too but also have a lot of quiet time and not be bothered by anybody or having to feel like I have to converse with people when I just seriously cba lol!

I heard a great man said that.

Bit late now, but a casual Selfie with your man trumpet laid across their faces uploaded to instagram is a winner

I'm with Raymond. I never have anyone round my place except visiting family. I live down a quiet lane away from the town. I hate noise and inconsiderate people making a row at night.

Yes I'm really boring and I love it.

I find sharing with the family hard enough! If single I would live alone. Shared at college which was fun but now I'd want my own space.

Yeah I like my own space n am used to living in a big house all to myself. When I got this flat it was for weekend use only. When a freind lost their flat due to landlord sellin, I gave em a spare room. And when other friends have needed somewhere to crash I've always helped them out too. Never intended to live here full time myself and now it's gettin annoyin. Will sort somethin else out this week though before I get homicidal.

If I'd joined in n enjoyed the party I would have easy pranked them. But I don't like the people who were round n wasn't in the mood for it as I had stuff to be gettin on with.

Gaz I think those options kinda come with each other no?! Maybe you n Jay can come up n tag team them?!

I'd be very wary of letting it to them - if they punch holes in your bedroom door while you live there, what will they do when you move out!? You're better off kicking them out now while (I assume) there are no proper contracts in place, which there would be if you were the landlord.