fellie

Hello, I'm new :D

Hello all,

Not new as such :mrgreen:

Thought I'd pop my head in and wish you all a Merry Chrsitmas and Happy New year.

Back to 5s ...

Not sure, been in this Insignia Sri cdti 2010 with 50k since January, equivalent 5 would have been a 2005 /6 plate ....

So maybe when I change jobs at 40 ( in a years time )

Both Duncan, you were right lol.

Divorce, ops, moving ( house and job x 3 ).... to much to list lol.

H&J Frank, there for lunch today actually, I'm guessing your local ?

Both Duncan, you were right lol.

Divorce, ops, moving ( house and job x 3 ).... to much to list lol.

H&J Frank, there for lunch today actually, I'm guessing your local ?

Not for some years,30 in fact.    Taken a look at Google Earth street view and the place has changed a lot.  Where there used to be caravan sites are now small housing estates.  The corner shop that used to be opposite the H&J is shut and the Post Office has moved from the village centre to the traffic light area of the Wheatsheaf.   It looks like you have lost the village fish and chip shop. Copelands the hardware store and the barbers just down from the H & J.  Amazing how a place can change in a short time.

I used to live in Granary Close with the fields behind us.  I visited around 10+ years ago and cannot believe how busy that main road is now.   Nothing personal but soooooooooo glad we moved.   It's the flatness of the place and the constant wind that I miss the least.

I take it  your at Waddo camp now?  Edinburgh Square, that brings back memories.   Now it looks like everything is fenced off. 

Hope you enjoy your little motor.:)