rh306

Selling up..

Having not even made Gaydon this year, I'm finally coming to the realisation that I need to move the old gal on  :-( If you know anyone looking for an E12 please forward them my email address: rh306(at)yahoo.com. Car has 65,000 miles, one owner before me (a South African chap who had it serviced by pre-war Bentley experts Overton Vehicle Overhauls). I've treated it to a sympathetic body restoration by a Stratstone BMW trained technician last year (pictures on a separate thread) and full mechanical refurb by marque expert Andy Everett.. New MOT last month with no advisories.. It's a '79 520 Auto reseda green.. I've had it valued at £4.5K, so looking for something in that region.  :-( (I'm based in North London)

8577672869_a2218bb097_b.jpg

8554744997_95207d1f3c_b.jpg

8578776374_036dc490de_b.jpg

Edited by rh306

Considering you have clearly been spending money on it until only recently perhaos uou should just enjoy the car for a bit :)

Considering you have clearly been spending money on it until only recently perhaos uou should just enjoy the car for a bit :)

I haven't had the heart to do a proper for sale ad yet, if I manage that it'll definitely be going :-(  Just spotted a potential property purchase out in Kent too which would mean liquidating everything  :shock:

That is a great looking car. Shame after all that someone other then you will get the benefits from the car.

Good Luck with the Sale

Bill

That is a great looking car. Shame after all that someone other then you will get the benefits from the car.

Good Luck with the Sale

Bill

..if I had the space I'd keep it, wish I had the $ for a Jay Leno style hangar to fill up  :-(

Edited by rh306