tim15888

I want an e28

Miss my e28, love my e39 540i but would love another e28. Anyone know of any going?

Ps. Funds could be an issue, bought my last one for 300 quid. Took alot of welding and a new cylinder head that I got off Tims but was worth it!

Was talking to a mate of mine the other day. He's got himself a really clean e30 with a 2.8 e39 straight six, balanced crank, aggressive map, gas flowed and revving to 9500rpm putting down about 246bhp. I had do with him in my 540 from the lights, got him off the line and well, suprisingly mine was faster and I beat him. Even though this was the case and after driving it with all the discomfort of lowered suspension and a clutch that is so high up you have to knee yourself in the chin before it bites, I still I find myself really really wanting another oldskool beemer. Preferably an e28 but anything really! I'm undecided whether I'd go this far but I'd even contemplate selling my e39 if it was a nice one...

I've got a rotten E28 shell you can have! It'll be minus a rear subframe, front struts, front control arms, carpet, brake booster and pedal box though :P Oh, and the front subframe is a bit of a write-off too, thanks to a brick, and it was converted to fit an M50!

ive got an E28 for sale

minter

not in your £300 range though!

taxed and tested

ready to thrill in