Sign in to follow this  
sepia

Bike ride for charidee - The Stroke Association

Hi Guys,

Last year me and Jam172 did a 75 mile off road charity bike ride from London to Brighton for the British Heart Foundation and many of you donated your hard earned moolah to help us raise £1500 (which we thank you big time for)....well...this Sunday (12th May) we are doing another one. This time its for the Stroke Association and its a 55 mile Thames Bridges ride.

Why The Stroke Association? This is a cause very close to my heart as in 2010 my dad sadly passed away after suffering a massive stroke. Understandably the family was devastated as there was nothing we could do and it all happened so quickly..so in his memory, and to help the Stroke Association fund research (Its all financed by charitable donations) into the prevention of strokes and to help those who have suffered one make the best recovery possible, we want to raise as much money as we can. Im sure many of you know someone who has suffered as stroke and would like to help us by donating what you can (its not the amount but the thought that counts!)..you never know one day you may be the one who needs the help..So please if you could support us it would be very much appreciated.

I have set up a JustGiving page where you can donate online (please also select the 'gift aid' option)..its very easy to do!

Many thanks in advance

Link for my page >>> http://www.justgiving.com/Mark-Ridley-Smith1

Cheers Duncan muchos appreciated.

Linky on your post gives a 404 though?

lol..ah I geddit now..duh..was having a blonde moment  :oops: