Raymond

Northwest/Derbyshire/Cheshire & Midlands Meet MAY 12 (S33 0BJ)

Sorted. Have put the air ducts in the boot for you.

Gonna bring some stuff for the show and tell!

Firstly, my polish made corner splitters (see this thread: http://forum.bmw5.co.uk/topic/81813-finally-a-solution-to-the-sport-front-corner-splitter-issue/ )

came yesterday, so I'll bring those, won't be fitted, but I have an old broken genuine one for comparisons to be made, looking promising so far!

Secondly, I have all the bits for my upcoming folding rear seat retro fit (minus the actual seat backs, but we'll gloss over that a little....) which is gonna be a bit involved, but from the looks of it will take less than a day, even with a little welding to do.

Also I'll bring along my "Mike Brewer'd" rear shelf, which is no longer purple!

Lets hope the rain holds off!

Im bringing missus,kids,might even bring grumpy dog yet!!

Hope you going sharkfan might have something of interest to you :mrgreen: 

Cancel. little cheif meeting road closed. cgester services.

Digidick do you fancy going in a two car convoy to the meet lol thats if you haven't already left call me on 07984434145 thanks

I'm going to have to be one of those people who drops out on the day I'm afraid. Apologies guys, today just hasn't worked out the way it should have done. :(

Hi guys. I'm at Manchester airport (just seen a TiSilver 530 sport too!) and sat nav says 55mins to get there. Is there any point in me coming along now? Are there a few of you still going to be there at 4pm?

Some have left now, some people still there tho.

Was a good turn out again considering the amount of dropouts and the weather ..

Had a good chat and a beer..Always nice to see people and have a gas.

Some nice metal on display again..hopefully pics have been taken,there was the odd camera on display..

Well done to all that attended ..

MMMMM

Sat outside the Ladybower inn for 45 mins

no one showed

went back home to check the venue shed a tear now off to watch the Mighty Reds :oops: 

C Ya Next time maybe.

Mez never mind mate it happens to us (well some anyway) all :):D was good to see other enthusiastic peoples :):D and as said some NICE cars 

looking forward to the pic's now ......................................

Keith Thanks for the springs hopefully get them on Wednesday :) 

Good to see everyone, put a few more faces to the names, looking forward to the pics too, hopefully the rain hasn't spoiled them!

@Mez - should've pinged the forum, lots of people with mobiles logged in to forum there, could've put you right....

If you're mobile on forum, maybe you should be ?!

Next time.......

Looking forward to some pictures. Really looked forward popping round but it's been a difficult week.

I might organise another one for summer if we can get some names down.

Yeah missed you there Ray. We did say that the next meet should be on the flat though ;-)

Great to see some lovely metal esp Kevin's B10 E34 touring

This WAS supposed to be summer!  Try again by all means, but please can we do dry next time?

Well, I made it there for about 4:20, saw no bm in the carpark so continued doen the valley for a bit. Took some pictures and went back to the inn for something to eat; you've eaten them out of their stock! :) :)

In Mac-d eating something before going home now.

Shame I missed you but had a look at the pass, which I'd wondered about for years, really nice place.

Look forwards to seeing the pictures soon.

It's was nice to meet you all I'm suprised how many were from in and around Derby thanks Richard for your company to the meet much appreciated but the rain let it down big time.

It's was nice to meet you all I'm suprised how many were from in and around Derby thanks Richard for your company to the meet much appreciated but the rain let it down big time.

No probs dude it was a pleasure.

You left a little early though fella, hope you had your satnav as it was a little bit all over the place heading over.

Got there about 4.30..... But you'd all cleared off by then so I had a pint and left..... One blue 5 series on the car park.... Next time

Karl, that was mine!

I went up to the bar and asked if a meet had taken place there (just in case I had the wrong place) and asked for food. I was only in there for 5mins!

i got a few crap pics, sorry missis was'nt with me on the camera.

http://s1102.photobucket.com/user/karl200sx1/library/snakepass#/user/karl200sx1/library/snakepass?sort=3&page=1&_suid=136838445151506289079680361078

also this was in the carpark, check out the rear tyre

_DSC0011_zps1f9c9af3.jpg

_DSC0010_zps7472de02.jpg