Sign in to follow this  
Calypso-E34

E60 seats into an E39 - will they go?

I'm looking for a pair of manual Sport seats in Sand beige in excellent condition, but they seem to be few and far between, and what is out there is minging and / or electric.

I'm wondering whether perhaps E60 seats might fit in an E39?  I'm thinking that finding manual seats from an E60 will be hard too, but it would extend the search a wee bit.

Does anyone know the answer to this for sure?

I might just re-colour my own seat Dan, as it really isn't that bad.  Sports seats would be nice, but they aren't essential.

I've seen an E39 with E60 front seats (electric) I'll try and find the thread. It's in here somewhere...

The rear obviously doesn't fit and it doesn't match with the E39 seats at all.

They would have to be manual Ray - I'm not a wiring loom junkie like you lol!!  Actually, I don't think they ever put Sand beige in the E60, so the game's a bogey anyway.

You know you want black electric Contour seats anyway.....

Days are getting longer and what is 14 hours pulling a little bit of wire? 

GOOF.gif   Ooh, look. There's even a linky thing under my sig..... how convenient?........

Edited by Raymond

If you hang on long enough you can have/buy my Sand Beige seats.  They are heated at the front but you simply don't plug them in.   Believe me heated manual front seats are very rare.   I can tell you now my seats are in great condition, though the drivers seat does show a little wear, which is easily fixable. :)

The snag is I have to find a light grey interior for myself now. :)   I am after a set of memory seats.   They do come up quite a lot on Ebay and here.  When I do get a set I will advertise on here :)  So on your hunt if you find a Grey interior with memory seats let me know.

Im sure there was a thread on here a couple of years ago about a police e39 that had been fitted with e60 seats.

It was a really really late e39 maybe even an 04 plate.