rob-the-viking

RAF Marham Charity Track Weekend

Great news Andy!  Need chaz there now to have 1000bhp in 2 cars on the main straight.....

Im almost there. Left my helmet at my London pad but Im still down, so will fetch it before I head home.

Just trying to find out what Kia are doing about the new car ive bought the mrs ...... will know more hopefully today. At worst, it might be that I only see Sunday.

Just waiting for my wheels. Been to asda and picked up a few supplies for the weekend.

WIll I have enough or should I go get some more?

20130418_132053_zps62bdf66a.jpg

I have sorted out some replacement actuators - Going to get them later today so looks like i will be there as planned :)

Great news Andy !

Mine is ready now finally, fortunately my petrol head boss let me take some time out to get the car done! Brakes, fluids, fuel filter, leaking tyres now all sorted.  Gave her a quick wipe over too.

P1080174_zps2623ead4.jpg

P1080171_zps231981ca.jpg

P1080169_zps746c32aa.jpg

P1080177_zps5af16eb2.jpg

Quite excited now !

Good stuff guys. Counting down the hours for this...its gonna be a blast! The weather forecast looks spot on too..yay!!

I drove up from Ashford to my place (which is about 90% of your route tomorrow) yesterday, M20-M25-M11-A14-A10 and it was fine.  No traffic and no road works.

You might want to think about the A11 though, as the M11/A14 junction at Cambridge on a Friday will be crap at the time you guys hit it.

Car is running. All be a slight set back as I didn't secure one of the throttle links so have to sort that tomorrow and finish prep in Nats impreza

I'm getting seriously pissed off that I keep missing forum track days; once again I can't get time off :angry:

Have a great day/weekend fellas and plenty of pics,please. 

So, looks like I can join Saturday evening or Sunday morning.

MikesM5 - when are you going past the North West region?

Ok, I cant join till tomorrow night / Sunday morning - so wont be able to convoy with you - hope to see you (and others) there.

Andy_ran, dont forget to bring a set of those gears please.

Andy - by any chance do you have a part worn front that I can use / buy? Looking at ebay - might try and get something that I can collect on the way (or ask someone else if its not on my route).

Andy - by any chance do you have a part worn front that I can use / buy? Looking at ebay - might try and get something that I can collect on the way (or ask someone else if its not on my route).

Just seen this and no fronts sorry dude.

Did you get some sorted

Just seen this and no fronts sorry dude.

Did you get some sorted

Nope, might have something sorted - an ebay seller if I can collect in the morning.

Just reading the rules - is a fire extinguisher mandatory?

Bl00dy epic!

Report to follow.

Thanks to everyone that came!

Best weekend I've had in ages!

Indeed, thanks to you too - absolutely great.

Awesome weekend!! Total fun from the minute we got there to the minute we left. Big thanks to Rob and all at RAF Marham for making this a Stella event. Can't wait till the next time we are able to come along in 172. Knackered, sunburnt and heavier than I was Friday morning...but still grinning from ear to ear!