chedda88

X5 19's Tigerclaw Alloys On E39

Might be looking at purchasing a set of X5 tigerclaw alloys, they are genuine and staggered rears

Does any1 have any photos of these alloys on a e39 especially a tourer?

Think they would look rather mad o my tourer,

What's needed to fit these to mine? Tyres size etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They should fit an e39 just fine a friend had x5 wheels on his e36. ... was mental

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

X5 wheels don't fit. On mine I have got 25mm on the rear wheels and 40mm on the front to get them to fit nicely

Edited by Justin..

My tyre sizes are 255/30 on the rear and 225/35 on the front. They are a bit stretched in the front wheels though. Saloon btw

O yea forgot about offset.

Depending on what width you are getting they have an offset of around 40. So would need some 20mm spacers.

Best bet is to get some 20 mm adapters that increase the centre bore. You can get some custom made for about 200 quid.

Sorry to jump in on your thread, I've got a set of these waiting to be refurbed.

Justin- do you have any close up pics of the tyre fitment? What suspension are you running?

I was thinking about a 265 30 on the back, not decided n the front yet.

Cheers

The fronts are too narrow tbh could do with being 235/35

My suspension I don't know. It is lowered. Can only assume 30mm on SE shocks that are very tired

Yes 225 on the front The rim is exposed. It's ok of you like that but I mullered them really quick.

That's the only picture I have. Unles I go to the shed as I have my winter on atm

No that's brilliant thanks. I'll probably go with a 235/35 in that case. The wheels come with 215/30 on the front and 225/35 on the back it's ridiculous! Like rubber bands. Thanks for the pic.

7 minutes ago, Delbhoy1983 said:

Im buying a set of tiger claws on friday, jst wanted to find out, got a machining shop here in falkirk quoting me £120 to bore the centre hole out to 74.1mm

From what I understand, you're better off getting the spacers machined, if you have the wheels done, you would need to take the tyres off before. 

I'm looking to fit the 20" version of these wheels to my e60 but haven't worked out the spacers yet. 20f and 30r I think.