13F

baby donuts in 540i

hahahaha i love how those v8s smoke up the inside tyre like crazy with the smallest effort! get yaself an lsd chucked in there for more giggles!

hahahaha i love how those v8s smoke up the inside tyre like crazy with the smallest effort! get yaself an lsd chucked in there for more giggles!

that's right

not my things really.....i love to slamm bmw and take photo lol

Donut fail im afraid..

Sounds lush tho..

my bad

:?

As said above awesome awesome sounding car but fail otherwise lol. That car has the power to pull tarmac up lol so no excuses :P

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

i ll learn ;)

this what i do with stick

turn + e- break on / e-break off then adjust steering and throttle....with auto turn sharp and hit throttle ???

or it's just wrong????

Edited by 13F

Don't need any handbrake at all. Is the car auto then I take it? Much easier in a manual ofcourse. I will get a vid uploaded for you :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

In what respect?

No point in owning these cars if you can't have a bit of fun from time to time. These things are built for it. :)

^^^^^

I just think it gives off the wrong image and I dont really think its the type of thing that suits the car. Plus damaging tyres, potential gearbox failings, etc etc...

If I was looking to buy a car, if I knew the owner was doing this sort of thing, it would put me off and I would walk away. Would go for the majority of people looking to buy a car like this as well IMHO..

Each to their own I guess..

E39 with 4.4 M62 is tough enough......as i said before it's not my thing probably my last time

even happy to put it in sale advert. .....you should see my maintenance folder

....i don't believe in drive slow and change oil once a year. like you said each to their own I guess..

Edited by 13F

I'm gonna wade in here and say that owning a big V8 like most of us do means we all like a cheeky bit of tail out, tearing away from lights, or the odd donut in a damp carpark. These cars are more than capable of handling to odd skid / wheelspin and as long as the previous owner wasnt Jeek or DJBolf i wouldnt let it bother me. (no offence to these two guys lol). having said that the average speed across my M3, 540, and 535 is 16 mph ... :( thats london for you