Calypso-E34

My shed is full of Metro and BMW crap

Piles of bits. This is taking up valuable man cave space! I advertised all the Metro stuff on the Club Forum as a job lot - I just can't be arsed wrapping and posting all that stuff singly. E34 stuff - Hmm..... Maybe I should keep it!

gallery_31803_15_665368.jpg

gallery_31803_15_786726.jpg

gallery_31803_15_531048.jpg

gallery_31803_15_697974.jpg

This is a brand new boot seal for an E34 that I forgot I had. A sign from the Gods?

gallery_31803_15_58015.jpg

What are the spacers?

They are 12 mil E34 ones with longer normal bolts and locking ones. I kid you not, they are superlight! I was going to put them on my last E34 to push the rear wheels out, as I had non staggered Style 5s. Didn't get around to it!

They are 12 mil E34 ones with longer normal bolts and locking ones. I kid you not, they are superlight! I was going to put them on my last E34 to push the rear wheels out, as I had non staggered Style 5s. Didn't get around to it!

Maybe you want to get them exchanged for some beer tokens (if Duncan wasn't first) Mark?

G.

I just checked out the price of those spacers - nearly £70 a pair! and they don't even give you bolts!! CHECKIT!

I'm in two minds about whether I should be selling this E34 stuff or not - might come in handy around March time! Still - make me an offer chaps - if it's good, they can go! Bear this in mind however - I do have 10 extended bolts, but 4 of them are locking ones, as I sold another pair of these last year with 10 ordinary bolts. Makes no difference to useability, but some folk might not be happy fitting 2 lockers per wheel.