Chi

Number plate group buy? Possability

Ok so my plate came off a couple of days ago and got caught by a back wheel and put a nice crack in it. So today iv called round the local places and most of them want upwards of £16 for just a front plate!

Needless to say im not paying that. I made a few phone calls and a local lad does them and will sell them for £10 per plate. So I asked him if I got a few more would you do a group purchas and he said he would do front and rear for £14 quid collected or £16 posted but I would need 10 people.

So is there anyone out there who has a manky set of old plates on there car and wanting some fresh new legal plates? (best look imo)

Cheers

Chi.

If it helps, I could do with two fronts, One for each car. rears both are in good nick and have dealer stamps on them which I'm keen to keep.

so you walk into a shop and a plate is £16, done there and then, jobs finished but you walk away , check with others, put a mail up here to get a group buy , its not done until you get 10 peeps,your car hasnt got a plate etc etc surely to save all that hassle its worth payng the £16 lol

Im using my plate atm but it has a crack in it. And I refuse to pay loads of money and was wondering if anyone else on here needed plates aswell. And I will need 2 plates as my rear plate is bmw as is the front.

I ordered some off ebay recently for £5.99 delivered per plate - they are really good quality and can be specified with or without the GB logo.

Dealers only charge £9 odd per plate.

correct

also there is some one replica period original dealer numberplates on the e30 zone, and they are very very good. he has a great data base of dealer plates from the 80's and 90's

You should be able to get the plates done a lot cheaper. I used to have a local chap that I knew very well and he would make front and back up for me for £10. He's disappeared of the face of the earth, I've tried to contact him, hopefully he will get back to me.

I paid £9.88 for front and rear Euro plates in carbon lettering (cant tell unless you look closely) with the correct markings