sharkfan

Alpina B10 BiTurbo Touring (now for sale)

Its more than outstaning, I would claim it is outstanding! always good to see what lurks in somebody's empty shed.

I want that a LOT.....

I have had the pleasure of working an a salon before many times, never ever seen a touring

I have had the pleasure of working an a salon before many times, never ever seen a touring

Always new you were secretly a hairdresser Andy ;)

Always new you were secretly a hairdresser Andy ;)

HAHA> Sodding auto correct

I have had a few convertibles in my time :shock:

Yet? :)

:D :D :D

I'd probably buy Richard's supercharged 540i Touring if I risked buying any other car ......

And there is a very high risk I would be sent to live in it :shock:

so what is this then...a bi turbo e34 had an m30 lump, they never made a touring with an M30 and its got v8 grilles so is it a v8 with two turbos?

Is it a proper Alpina or has it been reshelled as a touring? Tis rather nice either way!

I think it is 518i/520i/525i/whatever E34 Touring that has had all the correct (E34 B10 BiTurbo) bits and pieces dropped into it and bolted on - the present owner has had it for a year but reading through a log of it's progress it appears now to be registered in Norway as an Alpina BiTurbo Touring. A very old short thread on the m5board remarks about a conversion taking place around the 2002/2003 point but no other info is available.

It isn't the only one though...

http://www.alpina-ar...B10-BiTurbo-036

This is in Germany and is another re-shelled car that appears to have kept it's Alpina number and identity.

Incidentally if anyone is after a B10 4.6 Touring there is presently one for sale in Germany, six speed manual and lhd though; and the price.....25k Euros :shock:

http://suchen.mobile...41.html?lang=en

$(KGrHqZHJE8E-vgrh--tBP1ut-h(7Q~~_19.JPG$(KGrHqR,!qwE-Y6DPhPHBP1us!rHcQ~~_19.JPG

The rears have got a huge dish, never seen them like that before. Or have I and not noticed?

I think it's wearing 9 & 10.5 E31 18's - I have a pile of cash building for a set for the B10 4.6 Touring..... anyone know of any laying about?