dave v

What tow bar?

Looking to get a tow bar for my e39, its mtec and does not have PDC. Whats the tidiest looking bar I can get, looking for it to be detachable and to also have no visible bumper cutting.

Didn't take much notice of detail (I already have detachable OEM towbar) but I saw one on eBay at the moment while trawling for something else......

Just noticed your location - so may not be any help anyway :(

I was just about to post almost exactly the same question, except I have an SE bumper with PCD (touring) and I would also like peoples opinions on discrete (ideally detachable) towbars without a cut-out.

[hope you don't mind the slight thread hijack]

My Touring has a detachable. The only bit of cut-out is right underneath and thats to get at the electrics. If it had been done right it wouldn't have needed chopping. However it is only visible if you lay on the floor. Can't remember what make it is, I'll have a look later if you are interested.

I have just purchased a Westfalia detachable for my sport saloon....230 delivered with 7way bypass relay! That was from pfjones website.

The westfalia is the same as what BMW supply! Minus the 400 premium.

Chris

I have just purchased a Westfalia detachable for my sport saloon....230 delivered with 7way bypass relay! That was from pfjones website.

The westfalia is the same as what BMW supply! Minus the 400 premium.

Chris

Bosal, thats it. Thanks Hasso, saved me looking. Good piece if kit.

Why did you buy 2? laugh.png

It was the excitement of tow bars my phone thought it should send the reply twice lol

On a more serious note...do I need a complete sport diffuser and cover? Or can I just buy the cover and cut the one I have? (Sorry about the slight hijack)

Chris