Jamworth

Wheel Refubs - £20 pounds! YES TWENTY POUNDS!

Have a look on here

I thought my eyes were decieving me haha...

http://www.citypowdercoating.co.uk/#!__price

Based in Birmingham..well worth the trip for that price I think.

Jam

For £20 I would want to see previous work first & happy customers.

If they really are good quality for that money then fair play but I'm always suspicious about these sorts of claims.

Speak to Anil he had his mp's done and they looked very nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk so watch out for fat fingered spelling!

Edited by jimmy

A mate of mine says that they do a good job.

They did one of his forum buddy's Lexarse rims.

Hi

Give me a day or so, I had two really scabby 15x7 cross spokes that I took in - score 2/10 when they went in, 8/10 when they came out - good enough for me for £30 each (inc valve/remove refit tyre and balance).

They blast and coat so dont expect a smooth as new look for that though. Great for a day to day car, probably (and not unfairly) you wouldn't book them to do the basic job on a set for a concourse car.

I reckon they had upwards of 1,000 wheels in when I went there.

And the bloke came out to look at my E28 as well - didn't do that with the other chap in the Accord!

A happy customer, I was ready to weigh in the wheels beforehand.

Ian

PS not seeing E28 this weekend, so photos will be early next week.

Edited by CV35Ian

Guys, here are my threads on refurbs with them. Please read and see pics.icon_smile.gif

http://www.mbclub.co.uk/forums/wheels-tyres/119735-refurbing-sador-alloy-wheels.html

Now check out my disatisfaction on these M5s alloys being refurbed by them. I'm fussy so they are doing them again, no quibbles and very apologetic. Very polite too, so happy and will post when they are done (check near the bottom of the thread)

http://forum.bmw5.co.uk/topic/67133-18-genuine-bmw-alloys-for-e39/

They did my exhaust tip also on the Merc. Check the bottom of this thread.

Just taken a set of 16x7 Mazda wheels in - very tatty, for the £20 per wheel - anthracite finish. These are for Mrs S's car and were bought for £20 (that should tell you how scabby they were).

Will post photos and opinion when I get them back.

Ian

They do a great job for the price.

A friend of mine has had a few sets done by them and they always look lovely.

They do ony shot blast and powder coat for that price so if your wheels have chunks missing it will cost more but if they are straight and without huge dents its a bargain.

Not sure why you would pay a few hundred for it especially if the car is a daily. You can have a whole car resprayed to a very high standard for around £500 quid if you know where to look!

They do a great job for the price.

A friend of mine has had a few sets done by them and they always look lovely.

They do ony shot blast and powder coat for that price so if your wheels have chunks missing it will cost more but if they are straight and without huge dents its a bargain.

Not sure why you would pay a few hundred for it especially if the car is a daily. You can have a whole car resprayed to a very high standard for around £500 quid if you know where to look!

Show me where I can get a respray for this price. I have 3 BMW's that need doing.

I dropped a set of Style 66 wheels into them; they were very shabby before peeling and bubbling all over but not too much kerb rash.

For £80 I cannot fault them and the foreman is a very friendly guy.

C5A1C97C-A18A-4C2B-A9B7-BC8758CD6D72-3322-000002C68970E138.jpg

12395B4B-945D-416D-9AFD-E5AFD21D43E7-3322-000002C696E28F65.jpg

884714F5-774B-46B4-883D-564DBC1C81E2-3322-000002C67CB9374F.jpg

9E568A17-B911-4CD1-968A-62A861EF099F-3322-000002C66FD10D3D.jpg

A16575B2-C30B-46C7-839A-F95B09170817-3322-000002C6634CBFE0.jpg

Just taken a set of 16x7 Mazda wheels in - very tatty, for the £20 per wheel - anthracite finish. These are for Mrs S's car and were bought for £20 (that should tell you how scabby they were).

Will post photos and opinion when I get them back.

Ian

No camera today but picked up Mazda wheels and theyve done a great job, wheels were pitted and scuffed, now shiny and smooth - photos to follow, am planning to take MG wheels in as well as they also sort out kerbing (unless rim dented) in the price.

Edited by CV35Ian

They did a set of Racing Dynamics RGS wheels for me last year. Turnaround was within 24 hours and given the state of the wheels going in, I was quite surprised when I picked them up.

The finish wasn't immaculate, but was certainly 8/10 by my standards. Given the price, turnaround and the fact I was using the wheels on a daily beater so I wasn't overly fussy, I was more than happy.