540i/6DB

My 1st car (not a BMW!)

1983 Ford Capri 2.8i in Cardinal Red.

I bought this in Oct.1992 and believe it or not I still own it!Unfortunately,being an '80's Ford it's got tin worm-not terminal though so looking to get it back up & running eventually!

Wondered if anyone else has owned one?

Copyofcapri003.jpg

My forst capri was a MK2 JPS 3.0. Then i bought a MK3 3.0 Ghia and then an orange 3.0 Sport. It ws then i hankered after 2.8 with pepperpots on so i got grey over silver 4 speed version, loved that car !!

last one i had was a paris blue over silver special. Sold it and regretted it cos i want one now but soooo dear for a good one

My first car / capri was a 3000 gt which i blew up on the m8 near Glasgow, next was a 3.0 ghia manual, low mileage and one owner but absolutely rotten, next another mk 1, 3000 gxl, nice car that one. Lastly, a mk 3 3.0s, spent a fortune on it trying to keep on top of the rust and gave up in the end. Bought my dream car, e12 m535i, i just love rust! LOL.

yours looks a mint one :)

It was! :rolleyes:

Here's the current state of affairs-nothing that bit of T-Cut won't solve! :lol:

P1010027.jpg

It's not really as bad as it appears to be honest-looking to get it back on the road sometime soon. ;)