Mark

To all the newbies :-)

7 hours ago, Finnm5e28 said:

I have the front grills in dish washer as we speak I can only do this as my wife is at the gym!!:D

This stuff is good for rejuvenating black interior and exterior trim, mud flaps, dashes, front grills, door caps, A and B pillar trim, bonnet grills, shadow line trim, rubber door / bonnet / boot seals, fuel / coolant hoses, under trays, and so on.

msg-52342-0-63624900-1430265092_thumb.jpg

Welcome to the forum.

Regards,

Mick

Hello comrades!

I'm new here. 

I was born in the depths of Siberia, now I live in St. Petersburg. 

I have the first and so far the only BMW E28.

I assume I will find new information and new people to communicate here. 

And also, if I succeed, I expect to trade a little bit (bumper, optics, etc.).

buFwAG6nslE.jpg

Hi All, Found the site recently, have just acquired a new retirement present, my first ever BMW. Will post piccies in due course, plus news on what I manage to find out about the car. There is a clue in "retirement" that would give my age away, so I do have a varied experience with cars/bikes.

Hope to be of help to the forum

Clive

d001a.jpg

Edited by CBR600FV
Add Pic

Afternoon  from Sunny Weston super Mare. Just joined, got a "good" E61 530d on a 2004 plate. Just a little work to be done, Exhaust manifold and then get the Dension DAB coded in, maybe the other way round! No nasty rattles to note, need to get rid of the poor quality tyres on the front, just done the rears as they were illegal...

Now where to buy a top gasket set???

Any indies in North Somerset? Mercedes seems to have loads of them...

Cheers

Jon 

Hello everyone from sitting on a vessel in the North Sea installing wind farms..  Home is up in the highlands in Inverness.

New to the forum but owned a number of beemers over the years, recently had a 2017 120d that have just sold, had a 2008 520d last year loved the car but unfortunatly the timing chains failed in Jan even after asking garages to check.  Never mind loved the car and so have just got myself an older 2005 535d E61 with only one owner from new.  Needed a little tlc but getting there with it.

Great car it even has adaptive cruise control which amazes me for the age of the car.

Cheers

Mark

Im new here but i do have 3 e34 which all coming back to life very slowly.1990i which i had since i was 18. 
525i 1995, got it completely ruined, now almost everything is brand new in it,

530i 1989 recently bough it to save from press, been sat for 15 years. So there will be some work, starting on few bits today. 

Hi all, 

New to the forum. 

Had many e30, e36 and e46 over the years and currently have an e46 M3. I used to be hugely active on other BMW forums but this has faded away over the years due to having a company car and not really using my M3. In fact I haven't driven further than my driveway in 3 years in it. 

Looking at buying either a 530D or 535D, both Tourings, possibly this week. So here for advice on that and hopefully become an active member here. 

Cheers