Mark

To all the newbies :-)

2 hours ago, kerA said:

Hello all.

Newbie here. Another 5 series driver with diesel powered engine under the bonnet.

Have a nice day.

Welcome on in :)

Feel free to make your own noob thread and a projects thread; we like lots of pictures on here :ph34r:

Evening all, been scouring to find a forum to discuss a potential new foray into the BMW world (particularly the E39 M car territory!). Hopefully this is the right place :) ill post up a new separate post. Thanks all :)

Hi All 

I am new here . Just got my 2008 535d M sport touring always wanted one.  

Already this has been a bumpy journey with lots of repairs but am hoping that once all done will  be rewarding experience 

Hey guys and gals.

Now the owner of a 2002 520I (straight six), semi-auto. Had her about 2 months, and wish I'd discovered the joys years ago.

43, but setting a load of 'firsts' for myself now with this car.

First BMW, First EVER saloon (unless you count a 1973 mini which I only picked up to nick the engine from for my old countryman estate), First semi-auto, and, because of how much fun I am finding her, this is also the first time I've registered with a forum for a car I've owned.

Probably going to be spending a lot of spare time looking through it.

Edited by IMJ

11 minutes ago, IMJ said:

Hey guys and gals.

Now the owner of a 2002 520I (straight six), semi-auto. Had her about 2 months, and wish I'd discovered the joys years ago.

43, but setting a load of 'firsts' for myself now with this car.

First BMW, First EVER saloon (unless you count a 1973 mini which I only picked up to nick the engine from for my old countryman estate), First semi-auto, and, because of how much fun I am finding her, this is also the first time I've registered with a forum for a car I've owned.

Probably going to be spending a lot of spare time looking through it.

Welcome to the forum. Plenty of good stuff here us for E39ers

Hello from Denmark folks,
Seen the forum before, but just decided to sign up, as i acquired my first bmw a couple weeks ago, 
a 2002, 525i, manual :)

Edited by TheSandus

Welcome Mr Knight.  You have a long way to go to join the real high mileage club.