Sign in to follow this  
rewast

Getting rare!

Wow, after selling my last 535i sport last winter..i've been growing more and more hungry for another e34. I've been looking for a good couple of months now and i've seen hardly any decent 535i sports and possibly even just 1 540i. Hope they've not all gone to the carpark in the sky!

there is a web site called HOW MANY LEFT tells you how many still on the road and how many on sorn

any make and model just pump in what car you want to know about hope this helps

Yeah I've only seen 2 E34's in the past month, this big decline will be coming to the pre facelift E39's soon too.

I regularly see a touring, sometimes two on the way to work and there is a light blue saloon parked up the road from me. Non of them are 535's but it is nice to see some of the old folk about these days. I cant help looking at them and seeing potential spare parts on wheels.

I see absolutely no E34 M5's about in my area, looking for a mate for mine, we could produce a new batch if the other is a female.

Wow, after selling my last 535i sport last winter..i've been growing more and more hungry for another e34. I've been looking for a good couple of months now and i've seen hardly any decent 535i sports and possibly even just 1 540i. Hope they've not all gone to the carpark in the sky!

Make me a good offer and you can have mine :)

Project link http://forum.bmw5.co.uk/topic/30114-e34-535i-sport-from-the-start-now-finished-final-pics/

Edited by Maca

Maca i thought u already sold yours.if you've still got it i'll def have it of ya buddy.

Hehe cheers Maca! I'm definitely after a darker coloured manual 535i sport. Its mad how rare these beauties are getting - i'm killing myself for selling mine last Christmas.

There's a nice 525i sport on ebay at the moment - but i'm not sure i'd really find the smaller engine as satisfying. The last M30 I had, just sounded epic, and just seemed more 'classic'

I know its sad but it does kinda make you feel a bit more special having a 'rarer' car! :)

Hey Big Gaz,

Just seen your car and looks very similar to my 530 - is yours Maldives Blue metallic?