donut

Candidate for new forum skin

Looking into different skins for the forum, Alun found one that we both quite like.

I'd like to get feedback from a wider audience before we go ahead and purchase one...

Demo URL: http://www.ipbforums...634fbdc5015a024

(Top right, theres a colour picker so everyone can have colours that suite themselves)

Another option: http://www.ipbforumskins.com/demo/index.php?&settingNewSkin=21&k=880ea6a14ea49e853634fbdc5015a024

Is there a way that in a thread the posts can alternate in colour? ie before IIRC the responses went blue white blue white (quite subtle) but made it easier to scroll through a thread.

Both nice (quite similar) - mainly tidier than this one though, I think because there isn't so much empty space between the sub-forum / thread topics.

Having the colour option is nice, but so it the little hover effect on the Chameleon site. Having said that it looks pretty generic.

Infinite +1

[ha]

i like the flow from the 2nd one seams to glide between screens and be more slick (mac like maybe?)

but infinate does it for me on initial look however when you click through its all chameleon?

any chance of getting the infinate back end on demo?

Infinite skin is now available - I've not set it as the default yet, but if you scroll to the bottom of the page you can select it in the dropdown box on the left...

Once a few people have tested it, it'll become the default but the original skin will remain for anyone who prefers it.

Guest puggie

Wow looks so much better dount one thing though top right cuts the first few letters off the tab :lol:

am i just being a fanny ? :)

post-35402-0-52335000-1309019729_thumb.j

Edited by puggie

What resolution are you running? I'm not seeing that on FF5 on my macbook pro...

We'll probably sort a new banner image I suspect, we've had the flash one for a while but looks a bit too small now ;)

Guest puggie

I was thinking that but i didnt want to push my luck :lol: forum looks awesome in the new skin boss