mne666

Show me your lowered e39....

Jeek, the ones you have for £160 are they new? Could you PM me some details please :mrgreen: Unless I have misread and you don't have them for sale :oops:

I got mines for 160 of ebay i dont have any for sale.

Thought I had misread it, You wouldn't have a link to the seller on Ebay would you? All the ones I see on there around that price state they will fit all E39's abr the M5 and I'm pretty certain that the V8 hubs take a slightly thicker damper body?

@ Akuma, yours looks no lower than mine with the lowering springs on it?

Mine is a 540 with M Suspension, it actually sits lower than Mikey's M5, bloody catches everywhere as it is, i'd never lower it!

You're right. But I had the car's spec printed off at the dealers and would you believe it, M-Tech! I don't get it either. :?

I like it now though. Still able to go anywhere without rubbing and barely any arch gap. :)

So yours is roughly 10mm lower which is where I want mine... Odd as we both have m sport suspension

Mine's a V8 and yours a 6 pot though.

My E39 with Sportpack sits about 30mm lower than a mates with 'big 'n' bouncy suspension and tyres...!

And also... "Holy thread revival Batman!!"<br /><br />;)<br /><br />Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2<br /><br />

Thanks lads! i honestly cannot remember the offsets they are il have to take em off and read it from the back and whenever i do i shall let you guys know. The wheels are 17" BBS RS the rear are 10j front are 8.5j.  :mrgreen:

They look bigger then 17's. i'm putting the same on mine but not bbs flavour. 18x9.5 all round.

They do look bigger than 17's, although the stepped lip on these gives an optical illusion making them seem bigger.

If you ever fancy a change of rim and think of selling, drop me a line. ;)

C.

Lol cable guy. How much will you be willing to pay for these? You do know they aren't original bbs rs but no one has ever Sussed that out. Lol I love it

Ah! They look good but i'm a stickler for originals... What make are they?

C.

i dont know if you've heard of the make DARE? iv got original roundel 58's for sale aswell incase you interested. those are in mint condition. with pirelli p zero tyres. let me know