scorcher

Wiring diagram?

Anyone have such a thing?

I've added so much to my car's electrics that it's causing a couple of issues with the new gizmos causing too much power drain, so I'll need to get a couple of new power runs sorted.

Be helpful if there is a wiring diagram I can use?

ta!

Searching for a wiring diagram and stumbled on this old discussion... I have a 2008 520 touring lci. I’ve had tailgate wiring issues which are now sorted but the time in the clock keeps resetting. Im guessing the permanent live fuse that supplies the feed to maintain the time in the radio but am not sure if its a separate battery for the idrive or something. Trip computer average speed/mpg etc also resets overnight. Any help? Thanks 

Edited by e30e46e61

Cheers chaps

However I reset the clock before a motorway journey (didn’t replace any fuses) and it’s been fine since. I’m now thinking the battery is a bit flakey. Previously I had put the key in and didn’t start the engine immediately and a battery image flashed up on the display. I thought the car was just telling me the battery is at risk if I use equipment with the engine off but now I’m thinking it may be a duff battery. I had a look at the battery and noticed an inch of water in the battery tray :roll:(blocked drain bad / seal on rear light?)... what a minefield changing a battery is.. I have to code it!! My ibs may be water damaged? Can anyone point me in the direction of communication software for a Mac. Thanks again.

Edited by e30e46e61