M-Sport

E12 m535i Henna Red resto now moving forward :)

im just glad i spotted it and knocked his door if i never it would have just sat there for god knows how long

i will be starting a new thread in projects section as soon as i get started on it just cant wait :D need to slowly start collecting bits like panels, lights, trims i think i will pop into the local dealers to see what is available for it before i start buying second hand bits.

im just glad i spotted it and knocked his door if i never it would have just sat there for god knows how long

i will be starting a new thread in projects section as soon as i get started on it just cant wait :D need to slowly start collecting bits like panels, lights, trims i think i will pop into the local dealers to see what is available for it before i start buying second hand bits.

Good man. Deserves to be done properly.

...it's stripped down and awaiting repair. Apparently the rust on this one wasn't too bad beyond what you can see in the pics 8)

Tell him to get a move on :)

Well guys its been almost 3 years since i bought the e12 and to be honest not much progress taken place due to new business venture.

Anyways thanks to Neil (rh306) for updating you guys, it's his e12 I have seen that has woken me up again. Lol.

Since purchasing the e12 back in 2010 I managed to buy another e12 528 which had been stood in a shed for best part of 20 years yet it was pretty solid, had some good bits too which didn't hang around too long.

Also had a chap named Ulrich Thieme who Runs e12.de fly over from Germany to buy some parts of the donor car he took around 30 photos of it and then I told him about the m535 he wanted to see it right away. Lol I couldn't refuse as he had come along way, He had a big smile when I opened up the garage to reveal the m535 buried under a load of bags.

B4gb6pQBGkKGrHqVhcE70KvyV4BMqKvUg50w_12_

Managed to save 3 doors which are clean, scuttle panel, rear light panel, and front driver floor pan, these are all the bits that I will need for the m535, still need to find myself a bonnet, passenger wing and passenger front door I think.

Haven't taken much pictures but just for you guys here it is partially stripped

IMG_0382_zps8bc2652e-1.jpg

Since this pic was taken I stripped out the interior and rest of exterior trims, Will be taking some time out in next few months and get it ready to go into a body shop.

More pics will be uploaded pretty soon.

Cheers

I will own this soon. We have a bet !

Its very unlikely as he loves that car more then his life mate. He rather die then give you his car!

Its very unlikely as he loves that car more then his life mate. He rather die then give you his car!

They are my friends, i know them well. lol

Sorry to disappoint you mobster but as I'm family I've got 1st refusal on this baby

When e12's are concerned, water is thicker than bloody....especially if your headgasket is fooked. Haha

Hello guys :)

Been a while I haven't updated this thread I know, just been extremely busy with work.

Anyways its been almost 5 years and I haven't really done much apart from strip it back and source a few panels for it which involved buying another e12 528 and more recently another e12 m535 in henna red which has seen better days.

I'm still looking for a passenger front door so if anyone has one or knows of one please do let me know.

The good news is I have found a company (Bodymotorworks) who are based in Chesterfield around 60 miles from home, they have agreed to take the e12 in at end of June.

If all goes to plan I will be stripping back the e12 so its just a rolling shell and trailer it down to the guys at bodymotorworks in a few weeks :)

Maybe 2015 is the year for this beauty let wait and see :)

20150504_180606_zpsv1zn6p4d.jpg

20150504_180619_zpsm4q8fpqd.jpg

20150504_172506_zpsotapmzis.jpg

20150504_172431_zpsenebcenf.jpg