jag530isport

E39 Imola Red & Numbers Produced

Yep. I cannot go to my grave without knowing this information.

Neither can I, it will keep me awake at nights, at least half the world has oxford green metallic - so we all share that good taste.

Edited by urquattro

Who's got the one and only 535i in Imola then? :mrgreen:

No, there is only one manual Imola 535.

There are 22 autos...

Edited by Piper

well i've got one of the 31 Imola M5,s.

It originally came from Scotland and now lives in Kent.

I knew the colour was quite rare but its nice to know there were only 31 in the country, I wonder if all 31 are still on the road?

There is one on AutoTrader atm that I nearly bought a while back.. It's been in an accident though. I know this as I viewed it in it's damaged form. Would have bought it, but he sold it to someone else (presumably the trader who is selling it now). Love Imola red.. it looks soooooo much nicer in the skin than in pictures. Glad the car was put back on the road though.. I feared he'd sold it to a breaker.

This is the car:

http://www4.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201149433994553/sort/priceasc/usedcars/model/m5/make/bmw/page/1/postcode/m333rq/radius/1500/quicksearch/true?logcode=p

Did look very clean apart from the accident when I viewed it.

Edited by BriC

There is one on AutoTrader atm that I nearly bought a while back.. It's been in an accident though. I know this as I viewed it in it's damaged form. Would have bought it, but he sold it to someone else (presumably the trader who is selling it now). Love Imola red.. it looks soooooo much nicer in the skin than in pictures. Glad the car was put back on the road though.. I feared he'd sold it to a breaker.

This is the car:

http://www4.autotrad.../true?logcode=p

Did look very clean apart from the accident when I viewed it.

I'm planning on viewing, (and hope to buy) it on Wednesday, so this bit of info is very interesting. I've done a HPI and it comes up clean so it appears not to be catagorised?

How much damage did it have? It looks realy clean in the pics, and at that price seems like a good deal?

Anyones thoughts would be a great help.

Chris

Sold a 2000 Imola 540i sport auto last week within 1 hour of it arriving lol.

Didn't even get a chance to take any pics of it, was a really nice example with only 93k and 2 previous owners.

Edited by M535-MAN

The 540 I'm chasing is Imola Red, does that add value or just make it potentially easier to sell - as I have noted on some sale ads, people think rarity always = more £££s, not necessarily methinks.

Imola E39s do make a premium.

If anyone wants to sell or P/Ex an Imola M5 them PM me. Im a sucker for Imola!