sepia

My E28 M535i (Warning Pic Heavy!) Updated 31/05/12

Jesus H Christ - I spent the whole weelend at work drooling over this in one of the BM magazines, i didnt realise it was one of our owns. Simply stunning, the nicest BM i have ever seen, just perfect PERFECT!!

Can i ask roughly how much Lepsons charged for the wheel work ?

I cant remember off hand but I think it was around the £60 a wheel mark. I have since sold these wheels anyway and got a staggered set, which I had done by diamondstyling..this time I had the lips machined and polished and left bare and imo they look even better than the last ones!

I have done a few more bits to the car since last posting on this thread and will update it when I get chance.

Jesus H Christ - I spent the whole weelend at work drooling over this in one of the BM magazines, i didnt realise it was one of our owns. Simply stunning, the nicest BM i have ever seen, just perfect PERFECT!!

:roll: So many people seriously deluded, this car is a chaved up pile of old crap :P

Morning Mark :lol:

:roll: So many people seriously deluded, this car is a chaved up pile of old carp :P Morning Mark :lol

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

:( Fun's over Andy, he says he's going to edit my post, no sense of humour old Gary Lager! :lol:

Six branch manifold fitted last Saturday...after alot of swearing it was well worth it just for the sound alone! Just a shame its hidden away by the airbox sad.png

Now on the hunt for a set of silicone rad hoses!

Mot time this Saturday too!

I HAVE to see this thing of beauty...although I'm wondering if maybe I have already seen it if it has been at Jamie's BMW dealership at some point

And if Im really nice to you can I maybe touch it lol:-)...I'll just have to make sure I'm at Jamie's at the right time.

Is this the weapon of choice for the meet at the end of July!? Assume your coming!?

Chris