Herr-B

Cup Holders!

The E60 LCI cupholders are crap.  I've looked through here for a viable alternative but other than agreeing that they are crap, but some other models have it worse, I can see no solution.  Looking for a 3rd-party cup/bottle holder (my mug us just about fine, but 500ml drinks bottles are more wobbly than a crack-whore's teeth), any tried and tested suggestions welcomed over 'just look on Amazon/Ebay'.

20 hours ago, Herr-B said:

The E60 LCI cupholders are crap.  I've looked through here for a viable alternative but other than agreeing that they are crap, but some other models have it worse, I can see no solution.  Looking for a 3rd-party cup/bottle holder (my mug us just about fine, but 500ml drinks bottles are more wobbly than a crack-whore's teeth), any tried and tested suggestions welcomed over 'just look on Amazon/Ebay'.

You wont find much solution to your problems on here I’m afraid. But as you say, they are cup holders not bottle holders.

The best parts of the cup holders are the no wine glasses symbols,  they always make me smile.

The only good bottle holders I have seen have been in the door pockets of vans though they seem to be designed to take a 1.5L bottle of coke and I suspect that a 500ml bottle of Pepsi Max would still fall out.

On 10/19/2021 at 11:59 AM, dirtydirtydiesel said:

& I thought you were going to moan that they don't open :lol:

There is that as well.  Passenger one is fine, but mine sticks until the 5th or 6th hit.