Jump to content
saji

G30 diesel filter

Recommended Posts

Hello,

My one is a G30 diesel 2017. 

 

Wandering can I   change the diesel filter myself ? Suspecting any air bubble issue if I changed my self . 

 

Any one had any experience ?

Thank you 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, saji said:

Hello,

My one is a G30 diesel 2017. 

 

Wandering can I   change the diesel filter myself ? Suspecting any air bubble issue if I changed my self . 

 

Any one had any experience ?

Thank you 

 

Easy change and self bleeding. Just remove the undertray panel near the passenger front door to expose the filter, remove the electrical connection and disconnect the fuel lines along with the mounting bracket, remove and replace the filter.

 

Edited by Matthew Ashton

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks Matthew. You said self bleeding . How I can . need a machine for bleeding ?. apart from the word self bleeding everything I understood. 

Sorry for asking again. 

waiting for your valuable reply.

Please respond .

 

Thanks again

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think self-bleeding means you don't need to do anything to bleed the system. Just change the filter as it should and the car will detect the change and bleed the fuel supply system itself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, q96169we said:

I think self-bleeding means you don't need to do anything to bleed the system. Just change the filter as it should and the car will detect the change and bleed the fuel supply system itself.

Perfect ! Even I thought like that :) But doing a first time on this G30. Thank you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, saji said:

Perfect ! Even I thought like that :) But doing a first time on this G30. Thank you.

 

Yes, putting a new filter in place will inherently introduce air into the circuit but the car will deal with this and there is nothing for you to do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Matthew Ashton said:

 

Yes, putting a new filter in place will inherently introduce air into the circuit but the car will deal with this and there is nothing for you to do.

Thanks again Mathew. I like this community :)

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×