d_a_n1979

My 'new to me' 2011 F01 730D

2 hours ago, d_a_n1979 said:

Haha I'm the technician and I'd literally just undone it from the cable tie, but dropped a ratchet... Was only hanging for 30secs max ;)

Thanks re the car. I'm really happy with buying it, just need to get it to my standards now... 

Still naughty! Where do you find a workshop like that to work on your car? I want one. 

Edited by Matthew Ashton

40 minutes ago, Matthew Ashton said:

Still naughty! Where do you find a workshop like that to work on your car? I want one. 

Meh, it's not like it was left dangling there. The lines more than tough enough to cope with that for a short period...

It's my pals. He's a respected Motorsport mechanic, he's handy to have as a good pal

Glorious sunshine but cool today; so a great day to give the car a decent wash before it goes into the bodyshop on Monday...

Cleaned inside and out; tyres treated and that'll do it for now.

wash1.jpg

wash2.jpg

wash3.jpg

wash4.jpg

Just now, Splondike said:

Looks a lovely place to be that Dan 8)

It's very comfy pal; a really well laid out cabin ;) 

Well to update; it's in the bodyshop currently:

Whats-App-Image-2021-10-22-at-13-16-44.j

Front bumper off yesterday; will pop back Monday to remove the headlights so I can swap out all the bulbs (might as well take advantage seeing as it's a bumper off jobby anyway)!

Rear bumper is too damaged to be repaired; my pals very fickle with stuff like this, so I've ordered a replacement which should land with the shop next week...

Winter Style 234s dropped off to be refurbed (standard silver) and the Nexen Winguard Sport 2 winter tyres fitted/balanced etc and will fit them when I get the land barge back ;)