Matthew Ashton

Simply BMW at Beaulieu - 19th September 2021

Unless the weather is utterly dire I'll be going, I promised myself I'd go to some different things this year.  Went to Caffeine and Machine earlier in the year with the E39 M5, I'm free next week end and the E26 is itching for a run now it's odometer is fixed.  Just about a 600 mile round trip, should be enough to blow the cobwebs away.

On 11/09/2021 at 11:52, RichardP said:

Unless the weather is utterly dire I'll be going, I promised myself I'd go to some different things this year.  Went to Caffeine and Machine earlier in the year with the E39 M5, I'm free next week end and the E26 is itching for a run now it's odometer is fixed.  Just about a 600 mile round trip, should be enough to blow the cobwebs away.

Quite the round trip for you - I'll look out for an E26 in white, very rare.

On 11/09/2021 at 11:52, RichardP said:

I assume this was you:

62C17938-DA21-48A8-B3DD-945AEF2560FB.jpeg