mcorbin

Retrofit Guide

Hi, If anyone's interested in retrofits, and if rare parts can be found now and again for these great cars, I posted a link to a free download of the second edition of my E34 Factory Options Retrofit Guide in the "How To" Guides forum (https://1drv.ms/b/s!AmZraoVKvIU0hhXcu2Gq5AOO9zTq ). The book covers most of the options that were available from the manufacturer, and also has some background DIY info and a few tribute sections to the E34, a masterpiece of automotive design.

Enjoy,

Marcus

Edited by mcorbin

Hi Marcus.  The link is not working, but many thanks for your guide though. I have version 3.1 downloaded from somewhere this long time now. I have referenced it many times and still appreciate it. Nice to know you're still about and active :)

Keliuss

Thanks! It looks like maybe the webpage text was adding a period to the end of the web address even though it wasn't visible. If so, delete the period. I have edited the original post to try to delete the period. Give it a try ....

Working for me. Not familiar with onedrive tbh but top left corner, I hit "Open" then "open" again and sure enough it opens.

Thanks again.

Keliuss