Kit

Pulleys.

Hello,

My tensioner pulley seems to have disintegrated so the fan etc is no longer spinning (m50b25tu).

I can’t seem to find the oem part number but have found these two at Euro car parts.

https://www.eurocarparts.com/search/326110060

https://www.eurocarparts.com/p/ina-drive-belt-guide-deflection-pulley-326110070

Is it wise to just change all of them at once? Is there a kit that can be bought for the lot?

Lastly, what brands of pulleys would you recommend? 

Thanks in advance.

Kit

I think INA were the original equipment manufacturers when I did them on my diesel

I think I know the answer to this question but I’ll ask anyway, just moved the car on the drive, battery light now on and no power steering.

Guess it’s not safe to drive the mile and a half to the garage so it’ll now need towing there?

Kit fit INA if available. If there's no power steering I believe the car is still drivable, just check you can turn the steering wheel, it will be much harder without power steering assistance, you will just have to use your arms muscles like your dad did. 

15 hours ago, Dongiov said:

Kit fit INA if available. If there's no power steering I believe the car is still drivable, just check you can turn the steering wheel, it will be much harder without power steering assistance, you will just have to use your arms muscles like your dad did. 

Thanks. Found a local mobile mechanic and got the right Ina pully (first one was wrong and can’t seem to find it on real oem, the 525i engine on that looks different).

Should be up and running by tomorrow morning with any luck.

Pulley fitted along with a new belt so up and running again. 

Incase anyone is interested the correct tensioner pulley for a M50B25tu is - 11281735899 (managed to get an Ina one), real oem has different ideas for whatever reason so I got the wrong parts to start off with.

The belt is a 6pk 1555.