PeeTee

E39 M5 meet UK

CAFFEINE & MACHINE 4th JULY MEET

Update, the meet is now less than 2 weeks away! We have 91 E39 M5's currently confirmed attending and would love to see the meet hit 100! Anyone who hasn’t already bought a ticket and would like to do so can at the following link: https://helmtickets.com/events/6899/caffeinemachine-weekend-tickets?iframe=1&d=1&op=1&slot=17063

If you then can just reply to this message or message me directly I can update our confirmed list!

Thanks and look forward to seeing you all there!

I bought a ticket a few weeks ago, I don’t own an M5 yet, but I am currently in the market for one. I thought it would be a good opportunity to meet some owners and have a good look around some examples, really looking forward to it. I’ll be there in an F31 Alpina.

Cheers

20 hours ago, CB 987 said:

I bought a ticket a few weeks ago, I don’t own an M5 yet, but I am currently in the market for one. I thought it would be a good opportunity to meet some owners and have a good look around some examples, really looking forward to it. I’ll be there in an F31 Alpina.

Cheers

Sounds like a great idea. Look forward to seeing you there

On 22/06/2021 at 13:13, CB 987 said:

Cheers

Hi CB987,

You'll see some excellent examples there for sure, along with some lovely cars too!

Jokes aside, plenty of brilliant , well knowledgeable and experienced guys will be there and you'll definitely get some great advice and knowledge for sure!  I'm trying to make it as well if I can as need to finally meet plenty of the guys who'll be there and to say hi to any newcomers too. My schedule lately has changed so I'm not definite unfortunately. There's good/decent examples of M5's around that are for sale, just might not be the one for you at any particular time though, that said, keep a lookout and I think at least a few of the current owners who will be there are/might be looking to sell soon/in the near to mid term future!

PT - I'm hoping to make it, may be able to come along in another enthusiasts car. If not, i'll make it to the next one !

Cheers, Dennis!

On 29/06/2021 at 12:07, AlexGSi2000 said:

Looking forward to it now - first meet I have been to in around 10 years!

Hopefully the weather is kind to us.

Currently looking like it will be showery. But the forecasts since lockdown have been shite, partially due to the lack of high altitude data collected by passenger planes.