Jonhamil

ANDROID 7.1 BMW 3/5 Series HL-8806/Anti-glare/Carplay/RCamera/DAB/OBD/TPMS

***Note this will only work on BMW 3 and 5 series with an aux-in port. If you don't have an aux-in port on your BMW - this won't work. Note it doesn't connect to the port directly - it will only interface to systems that have this feature though **

You are looking at a ANDROID 7.1 BMW 3/5 Series HL-8806/Anti-glare/Carplay/RCamera/DAB/OBD/TPMS

I bought this two years ago as an upgrade for the standard display / entertainment system in my LCI 5 series. It is a really powerful system - I got it to connect and operate but then had many mechanical challenges with the car and so focussed on fixing those. I have now sold the car, so this must go to a good home. Your original entertainment system is still available. To use this system instead you just hold down the menu button on your centre console. 

It comes with:

Touchscreen
Anti-glare coating on the touchscreen (I paid quite a bit extra for this)
DAB radio
TV receiver (you do need to install a free Android app to make this work)
Apple Carplay
USB ports
Reversing camera (The one in the kit is fairly basic - I bought a nicer one from eBay which is integrated into the boot open switch / handle assembly - this was on the car when sold though, so only the basic on is included. The uprated camera is cheap and easy to find on eBay though. You will also need an extension cable).
TPMS - Tyre Pressure Monitoring System (only useful if you haven't got it already)
Wifi connectivity
OBD connectivity and display. There is a small bluetooth module that you plug into your OBDII port and you can then see torque, boost pressure etc etc on the screen. It's impressive.
I'm pretty sure there's other stuff included too but that's all I can remember. The whole kit cost me £599.97 new (receipt available). Support from Icebox auto is great via email - they're really responsive.
The documentation isn't great but I put together the info that they gave me and reformatted it into a useable pdf. There's loads of info on the web about these type of system as well. I'm happy to offer technical support too.

This is a slick upgrade for a beautiful car - grab yourself a bargain!

£250 delivered for forum members. please Call or Whatsapp Jonathan on 07782 361568. You are welcome to inspect / collect from Windlesham GU20.

***Note this will only work on BMW 3 and 5 series with an aux-in port. If you don't have an aux-in port on your BMW - this won't work. Note it doesn't connect to the port directly - it will only interface to systems that have this feature though **

IMG_0484.JPG

IMG_0485.JPG

IMG_0486.JPG

IMG_0487.JPG

IMG_0488.JPG

IMG_0489.JPG

IMG_0490.JPG

IMG_0491.JPG

IMG_0492.JPG

IMG_0493.JPG

IMG_0494.JPG

Edited by Jonhamil