Jonhamil

E60 Full Interior incl. Fully Electric, Pristine Leather Heated Seats & All Wiring & Trim, Headlining, Carpet Etc

**Open to ANY offers about £10 - need to clear this out**

This is a *complete interior* of an LCI 5 Series (2008) chassis E61 (the estate touring version)

Apparently this leather colour is very sought after - I bought the entire interior with a view to swapping in to my E61. I have since sold the E61 and therefore this interior must go to a good home.

Included is:

- All seats. Front seats fully electric with heating and electric lumbar support. Rear seats heated
- Wiring. All looms were removed from the donor vehicle - they will need to be soldered / crimped into your loom. I believe the ECU will also need reprogramming.
- Headlining - grey
- Carpet - Black. It does need a bit of a clean but it miles better than the cream carpets on so many E60/61s
- All plastic fitments - literally every bit of black plastic that we could get off the donor car (intended to replace the light grey plastics on my old E61)
- Door cards. 

Please forgive the lack of detailed photos - the seats and interior are taking up a lot of space in my garage and it's really hard to navigate in there - please feel free to message for a viewing or a virtual video viewing over WhatsApp video call.

Price is fixed please. Paypal or cash on collection is fine :-) Collection only from GU20 Bagshot. 

Grab yourself a really rare and complete set of gear to upgrade your 5 series - WhatsApp or Call me on 07782 361568. Jonathan

IMG_0474.JPG

IMG_0475.JPG

IMG_0476.JPG

IMG_0477.JPG

IMG_0478.JPG

IMG_0479.JPG

IMG_0480.JPG

IMG_0481.JPG

IMG_0482.JPG

IMG_0483.JPG

Edited by Jonhamil
Amendment to price

More pictures and open to any offers - need to clear the garage out..

IMG_0211.jpg

IMG_0212.jpg

IMG_0213.jpg

IMG_0214.jpg

IMG_0215.jpg

IMG_0216.jpg

IMG_0217.jpg

IMG_0218.jpg

IMG_0219.jpg

Surely this must be of use / interest to an E61 owner out there?