Rutland75

Part number required.

I am replacing water pipe return hose 11531738054, the pipe is held in position with two plastic clips (similar to a tie wrap) the clips are located on the near side chassis leg the clips are secured to the chassis leg with plastic insert, does anyone know the part number of this item?

I have looked at Real Oem but they are not shown.

It's 32411112282 - I've just replaced the same hose on my 525i, along with every other hose while I had the inlet manifold off to replace the starter motor.  You can re-use it if you haven't cut it, lever back on the tab and you can pull the end of the tie wrap part out. They're silly money from BMW, it's part number 17 on the diagram below although real.oem shows it without the mounting clip. ( https://www.realoem.com/bmw/enUS/showparts?id=HJ52-EUR---E34-BMW-525i&diagId=11_4813 ). I couldn't find a part number for the two plastic clips that hold that hose in the metal brackets, it would be part number 18 but it's 'greyed out'. I found that my replacement hose won't sit in the other side of the bracket that also holds the fuel lines, it was a Gates hose but looked exactly the same as the original.

image.png.e7ab81a55d0efc5103abd67c0c426f0d.png

Thank you for the part number, the part number for the two that go on the steel rail is 61131379580 number 18 in the diagram.

Google that part number and you will see they are correct

Thanks - that's listed as part no 16 in real.oem, it shows two of them in the picture and I'd assumed it was a different clip - it does list quantity=2 though and having seen a pic of it now that's definitely the correct part.

Hello Sten,

The cooling air pipe that runs from the alternator is attached at the front end to a plastic cover, this cover is attached to the front metal section with two plastic half turn screws (the same screws hold the plastic panel on at the other side) do you have a part number for these screws?

I think they may be 51718102299. I bought a box of assorted BMW trim clips off EvilBay, have a look at item 174661341218 as that looks to include the two 'tie wraps' you were originally looking for.

Apologies, 51491946195 appear to be the clips (item 18 below) though I just used a couple of fixings from the above kit to fit the panel back on.

image.png.245796adcf68c4572092f509b2a75230.png