Sandip

2003 E39 535iA Sport

So, it is coming back up around for sale again: 

Just a heads up, as over the years I've had people show interest in her.

The Trans Failsafe message is still there.  It's the same solenoid issue that Paddy handed over to me and it's never really bothered me.

Mileage is now at 110K which can be backed up by the MOT history. 

It's had 4 Goodyear Eagle F1s and anew battery just before Christmas and an Auto Transmission filter and fluid change at Dartford Auto Transmission.  Had an Inspection 1 at PMW in July which is stamped in the book, the one before that was at BMW Stephen James in Nov 2016, also stamped.  I've done oil and filter changes myself over the years. It's had a replacement rear bumper on its original paint, as well as an offside wing again on its original paint.  The previous bumper was cracked, and the wing was rusty on the arch.  I've also updated the SAT NAV disc last year. 

MOT is due this month, and it will be getting the rocker cover gaskets done at the same time at PMW.  I was also planning to get it professionally corrected and detailed ready for the sale.

I don't have any recent or decent pics of the car, but it's pretty much in the same condition as how Paddy gave it to me albeit I got rid of the M5 replica mirrors and put on used standard ones. All the electrics work as they should; heated electric sports seats, PDC, A/C, electric fold mirrors etc.  It's got Digital TV on the move and has BlueTooth connectivity too. 

There is one car park ding on the driver's door.

I don't believe this is a £2k car, but will get the MOT sorted and potentially the detailing before getting some pics up and putting a price on it. 

Any questions, shout!

Shame I didn't know this last week - I just got a 535iA Sport on the weekend and it's pre facelift. Would have preferred a final run model.

Unfortunately I'm already short on space so it's not an option for me but I'm sure someone will be very happy with it.

I have been hinting in other threads :-D

This is probably one of the last ones made.  If I had space to keep it I would, but needs must :-( 

Some pics from yesterday after getting it back following Rocker cover gasket change, spark plugs, rear brake line Flexi hose and MOT.

PXL_20210220_113827791.jpg

PXL_20210220_113836390.jpg

PXL_20210220_113842750.jpg

PXL_20210220_113920640.jpg

PXL_20210220_113935428.jpg

PXL_20210220_113942613.jpg

Hi Sandip,

Long time no see mate! Hope you and yours are keeping well, good and safe!

Changing to another E39 ? or a later 5 series ?!  

Hopefully the car will sell for you soon 

Cheers, Dennis!