I honestly can't remember the exact details but I'm sure this is the car I looked at for someone else and they went away and checked the history of the car, specifically the engine, and found it was 'interesting' and not in a warm fuzzy way.

As always, buyer beware.

P.S. I think it's gone up in price from £50k a couple of years ago.

It was up at £80K last year with the same seller. I understand its had an engine change from a donor car.

Will be interesting to see what it makes as I just sold my M5 Touring for £80K!

On 20/01/2021 at 13:23, greenelekta said:

It was up at £80K last year with the same seller. I understand its had an engine change from a donor car.

Will be interesting to see what it makes as I just sold my M5 Touring for £80K!

Including delivery?

On 23/01/2021 at 13:02, Dongiov said:

Including delivery?

Of course not. The Russian buyer arranged and paid for the shipping and also the 25% import tax on arrival in Russia. So over £100K total!

Edited by greenelekta

19 minutes ago, kayser540 said:

Yes agreed. It used to be owned by a member here, urquattro who did a lot or restoration work on it. Sadly he passed away a couple of years ago. 

Hi GE, 

I think you've done the right thing in cashing out! I think in a few years as the UK government begin to introduce more legislation, more towns and cities have ULEZ schemes, the price of petrol/diesel at the pumps begins to rise significantly along with VED/Insurance etc more and more of the UK's driving public will look more to the switch to electric. The enthusiast segment of the driving public will also find it more expensive to keep their 'fast versions of mass produced' cars too and will also begin to sell. Of course, given we're a right hand drive country, and a cold/wet/damp one, there's next to nil demand abroad for RHD performance variant cars! 

The example also for sale that URQuattro owned looks like it'd be a very good example too!

Cheers, Dennis!