That Alpina B10 looks lovely; very low miles. It'll bring close to £15k IMO, if not more

However, has it had some paintwork do we think; or is it just the lighting and angles? The doors look like they're slightly different shades

On 18/11/2020 at 13:21, d_a_n1979 said:

That Alpina B10 looks lovely; very low miles. It'll bring close to £15k IMO, if not more

However, has it had some paintwork do we think; or is it just the lighting and angles? The doors look like they're slightly different shades

With no reserve offered, the owner is taking a gamble as whatever is finally bid, be it £15k or £5k, he has to accept it. When I was looking to use them when considering the sale of the 540 a few months back, they refused to accept my reserve requirement which I thought was very realistic. They price cars at the lower end of the scale accordingly to suit them and not the seller, as the buyer has to stump up at least another £600 in fees which some aren't obviously prepared to do.  

On ‎18‎/‎11‎/‎2020 at 13:21, d_a_n1979 said:

Ad says new rear wings, boot lid and bonnet. Hmm?

21 minutes ago, greenelekta said:

Ad says new rear wings, boot lid and bonnet. Hmm?

No idea how I missed that :lol: 

The paintwork, IMO, doesn't look right; maybe its the pics/angles