AdamB

Jacking point and Sill repairs, West London.

Hi guys,

looking for someone in the West London area known to be good for sills/jacking points etc.

i found this place near Bristol, but ideally I’m after somewhere nearer.

https://www.redish-motorsport.com/E39M5S62CorrodedRustySillsJackingPoints.html

anyone got experience of this place?

just discovered one of my jacking points is

non existent (it’s not actually there), and the sills aren’t actually the shape they’re meant to be... should’ve looked a bit closer when I bought it, but I got overexcited.

thanks,

Adam

I’ve seen Redish get good reviews on the Alpina forum and given how picky Alpina owners are I’d say they must be good. I think one of their specialities is welding up the boot floor in the E46 too so bodywork is something they do!

James and Luke at Redish Motorsport / Automotive have been servicing my M5 for many years with great care and attention to detail. Nice group of genuine enthusiasts who really look after the car when in their care. Underbody repairs are one of their specialities.

You could try West4 garage in Chiswick. I'm not certain they will do bodywork but they're a good bunch of guys and are bound to have a good bodyshop.

Also I've used MSC in Hounslow for one of the work vans (mscrepair.co.uk) and they were good but not sure about the cost as it was an insurance job. Was dealing with Nick Fry.