Tuvoc

2004 E60 530i SE - WITHDRAWN

Car is going into storage after all, at a price that makes that a sensible option.

Edited by Tuvoc
not being sold.

Oh yeah, 5% LImo tint on the rear windows and back window. Those and the brick wall are responsible for the scrapes on the left near the sill covers, :-(

Sounds like a bargain. Not  Carbon black though if the VIN data is correct. Black sapphire metallic is not carbon black... 

Edited by sarahMtony

2 hours ago, sarahMtony said:

Sounds like a bargain. Not  Carbon black though if the VIN data is correct. Black sapphire metallic is not carbon black... 

Yes I saw that !  I've always thought it was carbon black but I'm obviously wrong !! Yes at £500 there is little to no risk for a buyer as it is pretty much worth that as scrap if something goes wrong further down the line. But for a quick sale to someone on the forum which is convenient for my travel plans, it is OK for me. I'll need to finalise my plans of what to do with it in the next week.

Checked under the bonnet, it is indeed SAPPHIRE BLACK.  And here is me thinking for the last 8 years it was carbon black :shock:

Noe also mfg date is Feb 2004 not Nov 2004, that date seems to be American format. The car was first registered June 2004.

Edited by Tuvoc

That is an absolute steal at £500. Hardly worth selling, but even more so spending £100s on storage.

Tutor,

Yep I will have that, do me a treat as well as the estate I have.

I will send you my number

Tim

5 hours ago, dan101smith said:

I can store that for you for less, if you decide to go down that route.

I'd like to thank everyone for their interest in the car,  it is very much appreciated. Dan can indeed store my car for a very reasonable price, so I've decided to do exactly that. It keeps my options open without costing me a fortune. Thanks Dan ! And once again shows what a fantastic forum this is.

Edited by Tuvoc