Splondike

Genuine Hartge (OZ) Alloy wheels 17x8.5 ET13

I persuaded another forum member to sell me these wheels as they are one of my E28 favourites and I had been looking around for ages for a set to come up.  Anyway we struck a deal and although not essential, I had them powder coated in BMW silver and fitted new Hartge centre badges to freshen them up.  I then put them on the car and it looked lovely, however not as lovely to my eyes as it looks on the Borbet Bs and they have since sat in my garage gathering dust.  They have the proper centre cap key and fit perfectly on the E28 with a really nice dish, much better than the much more common 16 inch variety and the come with correct centre cap key.

They really deserve to adorn an un-kitted E28 or an E34 which would look fantastic, sadly they won’t fit on my E39, E46 or the E36 M3 so with some reluctance I am prepared to let them go if anyone here wants them.  I would buy a car to put them on however this is slightly impractical :) I can pm individual pics etc if anyone is interested.

£1200

Socially distanced collection possible.  Located in Ashford in Kent.

20190519_105157.jpg20190519_111329.jpg20201020_141212.jpg20201020_141435.jpg20201020_142652.jpg20201020_143957.jpg

Lol Si :)

I've re-thought the price and figured out due to the vast selection of cheaper ones available I'll leave it as is :P

Yeah, they are lovely.  Just did not look as good as my Borbets on the E28.  Now on another M535i E28.

Hi

Mark, You should have kept em !

Retrobeemer - I'm also biased !

DSC06862.jpg?width=1920&height=1080&fit=

Once I have the space again, I'd like a few choice BMW's to have and one will be another E34 and I'll 'update' similar mods I did to my 95 525i Sport I had way back in 1999-2005. It was AC Schnitzer wheels and bits mainly so might go the same or use one of my various Hartge sets ! I'd want one in Alpine White and there's an early E34 example a couple miles away the owner has had since like 1995 that he's agreed to call me when selling!

Cheers, Dennis!