Sign in to follow this  
NealArthur

navigation map restoring

Hi,

There's not enough information to help you. Which car ? OEM system or aftermarket? if oem, car within warranty? if aftermarket, which unit and which software? is there a CD or USB stick to re-install it? 

Cheers, Dennis!

1 hour ago, DennisCooper said:

Hi,

There's not enough information to help you. Which car ? OEM system or aftermarket? if oem, car within warranty? if aftermarket, which unit and which software? is there a CD or USB stick to re-install it? 

Cheers, Dennis!

oh sorry, Dennis , I was too excited and forget about details , there is an android tablet on stereo , and there is Navitel navigator . A friend of mine tried to upload me new maps, but it looks like he deleted some of them . I can't call him because we don't talk for a period 

Hey you are welcome .I recently helped my friend who works as a valley breaker to restore everything with his navigator his car was recently crashed and the navigator did not turn on, we were able to recover everything through recover deleted data we found them in google they quickly helped us

Hi Nealarthur, 

Which android tablet is it ? Check with the brand's website to see if there's any help pages related to re-installing navitel navigator. Also check the Navitel website for any help on re-installing etc.

Cheers, Dennis!