Daveh65

Coding help

Hi , can anyone advise on the coding process with ista to code from eco pro back to comfort mode? At some point in time the car was coded to start in eco pro so would like to change it back , thanks 

Coding I believe is only covered via Esys tool and not Ista. I have used Ista for reading/clearing fault codes and DIY rear air bag change to Arnott units.

I am just starting to setup Esys on my laptop to use for the first time.

Google is your friend for Esys downloads/info etc.

Other than than that you can buy an obd connector and then purchase bimmercode..

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B071D8SYXN/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_slJFFb8NNPSW8

Sent from my Samsung S10+ using Tapatalk

On 05/10/2020 at 14:12, Daveh65 said:

Hi , can anyone advise on the coding process with ista to code from eco pro back to comfort mode? At some point in time the car was coded to start in eco pro so would like to change it back , thanks 

Find someone with Carly; I'm in Hertfordshire if that helps?

Thanks , I’m in Worcestershire, I’ve got istaD but find the coding side of thinks take a bit more knowledge, I’ll look at Carly , thanks guys 

On 10/5/2020 at 2:12 PM, Daveh65 said:

Just did this for my g30 - changed default to adaptive, set stop/start to remember last position, set sport displays to grey, disabled seatbelts warning and set gong to RR

For the above you need laptop with esys software including launcher +  esys cable (can be get as cheap as £5)

Or as mentioned, bimmercode with BT adapter (or the same cable as above with adapter)