Tobyio

The E39 heater control buttons swopshop

Hi guys

I have a set of buttons, not complete but mostly there please Pm me, if any one still needs any one of them & I will see if i have it for you.

Any left over I will list them on ebay eventualy, How much do you guys think I should list each them for?

mines are cracked, just need all 4 temp setting buttons 2 red, 2 blue. Can anyone help?

post-4811-13074207375445_thumb.jpg

Hi all,

Does anyone have the springs that go behind the buttons in the panel itself? I stupidly lost three of them when (mistakenly) taking the panel apart. If anyone has a broken panel (ie dodgy display or something) then I could buy that. I just don't really want to spend £50 on a whole working panel when it's just a couple of spring bits missing!

BMW will only sell the whole unit too.

Many thanks in advance.

Chris

Just won a spare button panel off ebay it has the red & blue keys missing luckly mine seem to be OK but would have been nice to replace all mine with new but can't be picky at £20 :)

Hi Guys,

I have just purchased a Complete Climate control unit!..

..So, I will have my old (perfect working order) unit available....Everything100% apart from Blue arrow Down button cracked !!

(2000 model unit)

p.s, i have not recieved the New unit yet ! so leave it a few days until i know the new unit is working O.K...(date now Tues 5th May 09)

Thanks, Phil.

Ammendment to the Above Description......

,,,,,,,...BOTH Blue arrow down buttons are cracked.....Both function fine and as mentioned, the whole unit is working O.K.

hi guys,

just picked up an old 525tds, needs a couple of these buttons...

1) the frost symbol button (2nd one down on the right hand side)

2) the heated rear screen button (bottom one on the right hand side)

can anybody help me?!!

cheers,

rich.

Just got a replacement windscreen demister button from IHKA Buttons, Reasonable price, Perfect fit, happy to recommend to anyone searching for the odd button(s).

My brother in law has just bought a 51 plate 520i SE - the 'auto' button on the climate control panel has cracked. If anyone has one please pm me asap.

Thanks.

Hi, I've just bought an 528 - it's almost perfect apart from the cracked temp up/down buttons!

Does anyone have any spares? All 4 are cracked. Are the buttons different left-right at all?

Thanks!

I know this is going to sound lame but could anyone tell me how to remove the entire front panel before i end up stabbing it to death in the proccess.

Hi, I am after 3 Red buttons and 1 Blue button which I need asap. Willing to pay, let me know please, thanks.

I have a whole climate panel the 4 arrow buttons are all starting to crack. but the rest are fine.

PM me for more info.

Ps looking so sell whole.

He got one from IHKA in the end btw.

For those that have ordered these from the USA - how long did they take to arrive?

Arrived, fitted, working. Job done.

i also need one red and one blue arrow and any springs etc that are needed as mine came with them compleatly missing,while were at it need a rear ashtray in the back of the center consol grey sport trim if this helps.

many thanks in advance