iReaper1157

Stained leather

Hi people.
I have a black leather interior and used a cleaner to clean it and some of it’s turned white. Anyone know a product to get it out? 

thanks. 
What did you use. I had a similar issue with Dr Leather. I contacted them and they said it may have reacted with a previous product that contained beeswax. Their advice was to clean again. I did this and all was good.

Might be worth cleaning a small area again or alternatively contact the supplier of your product for advice.

The other possibility is was the leather hot when you cleaned it ? Possibly your cleaner dried before you were able to remove it ?

Sent from my moto g(7) plus using Tapatalk

Any specific leather cleaner should work. I like Dr Leather. It sounds like you haven't rinsed off the old cleaner. Id take a damp not saturated clean microfibre and wipe over an affected area to see if that helps

10 hours ago, Taxboy said:

Any specific leather cleaner should work. I like Dr Leather. It sounds like you haven't rinsed off the old cleaner. Id take a damp not saturated clean microfibre and wipe over an affected area to see if that helps

It did nothing. Water just sat on the top. I think I need something to break this cleaner down first.